Where we are?
Thip residence is in Krabi province which located beside Andaman sea in the southern part of Thailand. By the map you can see that we are closed to Phuket, only 2 hours by car from Phuket airport. However, Krabi province has own international airport, you can come directly by local flight or international flight. The other way to go to Krabi are by bus, car train or by boat depend on the station point as we would give you information.
>>From Krabi airport
Easily by an airport shuttle bus, 150 Baht/person. The air conditioned bus will send you at the front of our hotel.
In case you need a Taxi (limousine or minivan) we can provide for you.
>>From Krabi bus terminal
• By Taxi
• By Local bus (Somg Thaew), 60 Baht/person get on the white Song thaew and tell them to send you at Thip Residence, Ao Nammao
From Trang or Suratthani
• Long journey, take a taxi to Krabi and tell the driver to send you at Thip Residence, Ao Nammao Krabi
>>More activities nearby
- Horse riding on Ao Nammao beach (There are stables near our hotel, only 1 Km away)
- Walking along Ao Nammao pier during the high tide to see beautiful and natural scenery.
- Cycling on a quiet and Shady road, take a glance at the Fish farm, Shell Fossil and Ban Lam Pho. Have a look how the local people live, you will see buffalos and goats in the fields.
- Bird Watching : This year one of our guest could see 90 species of bird near the hotel, as well as massive monitor lizards and troops of monkeys.
How to reach Krabi and Thip Residence
There are several domestic and international flight direct to Krabi International airport
To save your budget in coming from Bangkok to Krabi, you can choose a VIP 24 seat coach service from Southern Bus Terminal (BANGKOK) to Krabi. It takes around 11 hours. Most are leaving in the evening (5 PM. – 7 PM) from Bangkok and Arrive in the morning at Krabi Bus Terminal. The lignite company provide a 24 seat VIP coach with spacy and comfortable size seat.
You could enjoy your time with family on the way from bangkok to Krabi. Slowly spend time on a 2 separate high way shadow with variety of trees along the road side from Bangkok > Samutsakorn > Petchaburi > Prachuabkirikhan > Chumporn > Surathani enter the southern land bridge bring you directly to Krabi.
Prachuabkirikan or Chumporm is a half way that suitable for taking a break in a hotel on the way. Start again freshly in the morning to Krabi.